- Pears are loaded with dietary fibers which play a pivotal role in keeping our skin smooth and soft. They decelerate the discharge of sugar into the bloodstream and prevent the damage of skin collagen (certain type of protein) caused due to frequent sugar spikes. Consequently, we get a smooth skin and plump look.
- The fruit is rich in vitamin C – a super effective antioxidants, vitamin K and copper. These help combat free radicals thereby protecting our skin cells from damages. It eventually helps in toning up the skin and curtailing the formation of fine lines near our eyes as well as lip area.
- Pears not only good for oily skin, but are also good for dry and flaky skin. They contain natural humectants, which help balance the normal water-content of the skin and retain its natural moisture.
- The natural enzymes present makes it a great scrubbing agent. You can easily get rid of the dead skin cells present in the superficial layer of your skin.The anti-inflammatory properties of pears works as a beauty remedy.
- Consuming pears or using any beauty products containing its extract does not impose any allergic reactions. Hence, it is good for skin and useful for infants too.
- 1/4 of a Pear (peeled and mashed)
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp. oil (olive or coconut)
- 1/4 c. sugar (if it's too runny add more sugar)