Grapes are one of the best remedies for overall skincare. They are high in pytochemicals and phytonutrients which have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. They are also rich in vitamin C which is necessary for good healthy skin.
- The antioxidants and vitamin C in grapes protect the skin from free radicals that are the main cause of premature aging.
- Grapes can help reverse the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots.
- Organic acids in grapes help facilitate the rejuvenation of skin cells.
- Green grapes are effective in helping with uneven skin tones and lighten acne scars.
- 4-5 red or green organic grapes
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Place washed grapes in a blender to make a thick pulp.
- Strain excess liquid (you can add the liquid to your water for a refreshing drink).
- Place grapes in a bowl and mix in flour to make a paste.
- Apply to a washed face and neck for 10-20 minutes and wash off.
- Apply this mask 1-2 times a week.