- 1 cup raw honey (local if you can get it)
- 5 cups pure water
- 1 Tbsp. dried, organic culinary lavender (or 1/4 cup fresh lavender blossoms, crushed)
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed, organic lemon juice, strained
- Ice cubes
- Lavender sprigs for garnish
- Bring 2 1/2 cups water to boil in a medium pan
- Remove from heat and add honey, stirring to dissolve.
- Add the lavender to the honey water, cover, and let steep at least 20 minutes or up to several hours (or you can use 1 drop of lavender therapeutic grade essential oil, we recommend doTerra)
- Strain mixture and discard lavender
- Pour infusion into a glass pitcher
- Add lemon juice and another 2 1/2 cups of cold water. Stir well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, or pour into glasses with ice, then garnish with lavender sprigs.